ENcapsulated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to encapsulated!

Go down

Welcome to encapsulated! Empty Welcome to encapsulated!

Post  autism10 Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:31 pm

To all members:

Welcome to encapsulated! Welcome
Welcome to our capsule fan community!
We are extremely glad to be opening this site to the public (FINALLY What a Face ) after months of editing and discussions and finally agreements and opening time. We hope you can enjoy your time here, have fun, discuss capsule all the way, and maybe go a little offtopic (in the correct forums, that is Wink )

So here's a little pointers to help you (that is to say, the very basic rules):

1. Please try not to insult anyone on any basis. If you're making a joke, and the one joked about knows that, then that's okay (to a point, of course). But if they don't, try not to make jokes, or otherwise, place a smiley (or a handful) to get the right meaning across Smile

2. TRY to avoid going too far off-topic... yeah, I know how awful of a rule that is. Hence, "try." I know this is hard (ehem~~ experience~~), but I think this could help with the quality of our discussion.

3. Don't be overly negative. I mean, we're not always in a good mood, and some things really don't help, I know. But if you see a very negative post, that doesn't usually help YOUR mood any. Therefore, the occasional negative comment here and there is fine, but try to post them with moderation if you will.

4. Sort of like [kirakira no the] ONE^^ Do not insult capsule. Again, you may not agree with EVERYTHING they say or do, but we ARE their unofficial FAN community. What I mean is... something along the lines of "Uh... Toshiko... that comment was a little, uh, objectionable..." is fine. Something like "Nakata is a horrible person! Koshijima is worse!! I hate them!" is NOT. (Unless, of course, you're using very heavy sarcasm Laughing ) (For the record, I think they're both great people and if Toshiko said something objectionable, I haven't heard. And of course, I love them I love you )

5. Last, have fuuuunnnn!! We like a community of fun. Let's enjoy our common taste for capsule and make the best out of that. Ultimately, our goal is to have a very pleasant community. Bring your opinions, photos, news, music, creativity, and all that you feel necessary here to keep this site fun and so that people would actually WANT to join us. cheers

Feel free to make threads in any subforum to start a discussion. Everything (within the rules) is accepted! So go right ahead. All members have necessary permissions to make threads and post replies.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the mods (https://encapsulated.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=2).

Again, we all hope you enjoy the community!
-Admins and Mods
autism10
autism10
fell in love with capsule.
fell in love with capsule.

Location : Location? I'm at the Space Station No. 9, where Toshiko is the flight attendant and Nakata the pilot! Fun place, I tell you <3

http://www.paulamitre.com/tar/top.html

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum